The garden centre and Twig & Spoon restaurant are now open as normal.
Garden Centre opening times: Monday to Saturday from 9am till 5.30pm and Sunday from 10am till 4.30pm.
Restaurant opening times: Monday to Saturday from 9am till 5pm and Sunday from 10am till 4pm.
The fire museum is now open 3 days per week. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am till 4pm.
Rules and Information:
- By law you must wear a face covering inside our garden centre
- Our toilets are now fully open
- If you or your household members have any of the Covid-19 symptoms, please do not come into store.
- Please keep children with you at all times.
- Dogs are not allowed in the garden centre, museum or restaurant. Assistance dogs are excluded from this.
- Remember to take a cleaned trolley at the entrance.
- A trolley must be taken for up to 2 adults. (this helps us to count the number of people in store - you dont need to take a trolley if you are visiting the restaurant only)
- Social distancing measures are in place please keep a distance of 2 metres between other customers.
- Avoid touching products you may not purchase
- Please follow the one way system in place around the store
- We have installed protective screens at all the till points
- We have a hand sanitiser station at the entrance of the garden centre
- Please follow instructions at the tills - we are taking both cash or card.
- We ARE taking all vouchers including HTA (Horticultural Trades Association) vouchers
- The fire museum woodland play area is open, but the fire engine remains closed.
- Booking is essential
- If we have availability on the day we will require your name and telephone number for the booking
- Social distancing measures are in place
- We have reduced capacity inside
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are on each table and at the entrance