A recipient of the RHS Award of Garden Merit, the Prunus Royal Burgundy produces clusters of pink double flowers and deep, rich red leaves, turning a spectacular scarlet in the autumn.
- Places to Plant: in full sun for the best flower display and autumn colour.
- Compost: best in moist, well drained soil. Chalk & clay tolerant.
- Leaf Colours: Emerges bronze and turns deep burgundy/red. Bright scarlet in autumn.
- Height & Spread after 10 years:
- Height: 5m
- Spread: 3m
- Flowering Period: Spring – April
At Woodlands Garden Centre we offer a local delivery service (charges apply). Our next available delivery date is: 29/11/2023. We can deliver to most of Kent and South East London. If you are outside of our local area we also offer a click and collect service from our store.
If you need help or can't find what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 01474 852788.